Friday, October 29, 2010

On a more positive note...


I am working with a friend of mine, the incredibly talented photographer Karri Turner of karriTphotoart, to put my new collection in the best possible light. It makes things a little more complicated that she lives in San Diego and I live in Hawaii, but that's why we have the postal service which kindly delivers boxes full of clothes across the ocean for me. Speaking of ocean...Karri's daughter's name is Ocean, and she is the beautiful little model in most of the pictures, including the one shown here. Don't you think it makes the perfect "peaceful Christmas" greeting card? I love it, and I love the way my Christmas Kimono is presented in it.
If you like, you can check out my entire Christmas line here: Sunloveshirts Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment